Source: The Sunday Times
- Daily Mirror: "After the ceremony, Mrs. Rambukwella told the Daily Mirror she hopes her novel will help the book's young readers "not to simply think somebody's different looking at them, but to see beyond a person's caste or race or outward identity."" READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE.
- Daily News: Prashani says, "Didn’t think that a children’s book could ever win the Gratiaen. Thank you very much to the judges. I hope this encourages more of us to write for our children." READ THE FULL ARRTICLE HERE.
- The Sunday Times: "Through multiple drafts, friends, family and publishers asked her the tough questions. “It may be a children’s book but you really need to take it seriously and I think we did do that,” she says."" READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE.
- The Sunday Leader: READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE.
- Sunday Island Online: ""My grandmothers were hugely influential in getting me interested in the craft of story-telling. They would spend hours telling me stories from their past and reading to me. When I like a story I have this habit of imagining myself..." READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE.
- The Nation: "Respect for Children's Intelligence" READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE.
Cha had the opportunity to publish an excerpt from Prashani's Mythil's Secret in Issue #8 of the journal. Read it here. A review of the book is forthcoming in the May/June 2010 Issue of Cha as well.