- See Nicholas Y.B. Wong's Cha profile.
- Read Sam Byfield's Cha profile.
- Desh Balasubramaniam's poetry was published in issue #11 of Cha.
- Sridala Swami's poetry was published in issue #3 of Cha.
- Michelle Cahill's poetry was published in issue #2 of Cha.
- Ouyang Yu's poem "Bad English" was published in issue #4 of Cha and analysed on A Cup of Fine Tea.
- Rumjhum Biswas's poem "Bones" was published in issue #12 of Cha. The piece has been nominated for a Pushcart Prize.
Wednesday, 11 May 2011
The following Cha contributors have new creative works published in the May 2011 issue of Mascara Literary Review.
-Nicholas Y.B. Wong: Poetry ("Walk With Words", "Mark Twain as an Anti-Anti Smoker")
-Sam Byfield: Poetry ("Split Earth", "Escaping the Central West")
-Desh Balasubramaniam: Poetry ("The Zoo", "The Country, My Lover", "Smoke of Zebu")
-Sridala Swami: Poetry ("Chromatography", "Of Clairvoyance")
-Michelle Cahill: Review ("Diasporic Fault Lines: Michelle Cahill reviews Create Dangerously")
-Ouyang Yu: Translations ("Ouyang Yu translates three poems by Shu Cai")
-Rumjhum Biswas: Fiction ("Ducklings")