On the film:
- Anne, you are no Kate Winslet or Penelope Cruz (with reference to her own comment on screen nudity in this Fresh Air interview.)1 Was she thinking of Little Children or Open Your Eyes, for example? And your Kym-mode (Rachel Getting Married) does not impress this time. Oh wait, you were unconvincing even then. (But bravo on being a good White Queen.)
- Jake, you are no George Clooney (think Up in the Air). Where's the Jake in Donnie Darko, Bubble Boy, Brokeback Mountain, Proof and Zodiac? (Let's forget he's in The Day After Tomorrow.)
- "I cut probably a total of about 5 seconds out of the nude scenes," Anne says in the interview. At least 100 more should have been cut. Right, it's worse than Killing Me Softly.
- Both Jake and Anne are nominated for Golden Globe awards. Anne, you are absolutely no match for either Julianne or Annette (The Kids Are All Right).
- (And I hope Jeremy will win the Best Supporting Actor award -- he's marvellous in The Town (and in The Hurt Locker last year).)