Wednesday 4 April 2012

Million Writers Award - Cha's Nominations

-
The Million Writers Award for the year's best online short fiction is now inviting nominations from readers, writers, and editors. The award is for any short story of at least 1,000 words first published in an online publication during 2011.
-
Below are our nominations. Good luck to the three writers.

"The Bat Whisperer" by Shivani Sivagurunathan.
Published in the February 2011 issue.



"Song for Chongwenmen" by Kaitlin Solimine.
Published in the July 2011 issue ("The China Issue").


"Improvisation" by John David Harding.
Published in the November 2011 issue.



====


If you have read a story in Cha and liked it (see a list of eligible stories), please consider nominating it.

Deadline for nominations is 9 April, 2012. 



-
-

1 comment:

  1. Dear AsianCha,
    I'm a college student from Yunnan, but now studying in Guangxi.I like to submit my photos from my trip to Yangshuo and Guiling for your issue #18. Here is my blog from April 5 with many photos, and you can choose the photos that you like. My friend from Canada really like those photos. This is my first time submitting, so I appreciate your help.This is my blog URL:http://yingyingxue.blogspot.com/
    Thank you!
    Yingying Xue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...