Wednesday 28 April 2010

Cha contributors O Thiam Chin and Wena Poon longlisted for the Frank O'Connor Short Story Award



-
-
Congratulations to Cha contributor O Thiam Chin, whose Never Been Better is longlisted for the Frank O'Connor Short Story Award.
-
Congratulations to Cha contributor Wena Poon, whose The Proper Care of Foxes is longlisetd for the Frank O'Connor Short Story Award.
-
Both collections are reviewed in the current issue (Issue #10) of Cha. Read Moira Moody's review of Never Been Better here and Katherine Foster's review of The Proper Care of Foxes here.
-
Congratulations, Tony and Wena, and good luck!
-
-
-
-

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cha,

    I edit fictiondaily.org, an aggregator site for online fiction. I recently read O Thiam Chin's short story "Moon" in The Walnut Literary Review, and I'm going to feature it tomorrow on my website. I'm wondering: Do you have his contact information, or can you pass this note along to him? I can't seem to find his email anywhere.

    Thanks, and I really dig Cha! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...